Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad...Yummy!


The heat from these North Carolina summer days can really take it's tole on your energy levels by the time you get home from work! The last thing I wanted to do when I got home was stand over a stove. This recipe for Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad. I found at eatingwell.com caught my attention a few days ago and I decided today was the day to try it. So glad I did! This is SUCH a delicious salad...So many bold flavors and not fishy at all. (don't get me wrong, I love fish, but canned tuna never really wets my appetite...it can be sooo..fishy.) Combined with the beans it's packed with protein so it's really filling. The herbs, capers and lemon juice lend tons of flavor without adding fat and calories.

This will be on the rotation for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment